Monday, March 30, 2015

Effects on Children

What are the effects of Domestic Abuse on Children?
More than 3 million children witness domestic violence in their homes every year.
Children who live in homes where there is domestic violence also suffer abuse or neglect at high rates (30% to 60%).
Children exposed to domestic violence at home are more likely to have health problems, including becoming sick more often, having frequent headaches or stomachaches, and being more tired and lethargic.
Children are more likely to intervene when they witness severe violence against a parent – which can place a child at great risk for injury or even death.
Please do it for your kids. I am experiencing a lot with my kids. I been away from the relationship for almost 8 years and I am still being constantly reminded that I should of left earlier. My kids are 16 and 15 boy and girl. I see so much of him in my son I can scream sometimes. Like seriously. But, all I can do is take it one day at a time. That's what I'm trying to do. I want to encourage you to start planning your way out. Save your kids from thinking this is normal. We need to break the cycle on abuse.
‪#‎speakout‬ ‪#‎doitforthekids‬ ‪#‎fight‬ ‪#‎protect‬ ‪#‎live‬

No comments:

Post a Comment