Monday, February 2, 2015

Jealousy of a Man....


#1 True Fact (Jealousy)
It was so hard for me to sleep last night because, I can't believe I am about to tell the world what has been going on behind closed doors for over 10 years. I prayed about it and I am ready. Who knew that you will never get to see your friends again after you have left home. I left home when I was 17 years old. I thought that I was ready to be with this guy. His family was so sweet and kind to me. It all felt so good at the time... Oh! Btw never trust who your friends hook you up with. Get to know who they really are before you make any kind of decisions. I remember the first time like it happened yesterday. We were at a house party at his aunt house. I have never been to a house before. It was crowed and fun. Keep in mind a new girl in town and its a small town at that. Everybody knew everybody literally. I was standing against the wall while he was playing music for this party. He started giving me these looks like Im watching you. So, as the night when on guys tried to talk to me asking me my name and who I was. So, I told them who I was and left it alone. The next thing you know he came towards me with Shot gun pointing it at me. I am so confused at this point like what did I do. I was so scared I ran in the bathroom crying, scared I didn't know what to do. All types of thoughts going through my head. He is beating on the door so hard I thought he was about to come through the door and just shot me. I finally opened the door with fear in my heart. He thought I was trying to talk to someone at the party. He yelled and screamed at me while this gun is pointing at me. We left and went home, that night was the first time I have ever been so scared to fall asleep. It ends with I am sorry I thought you were trying to talk to someone in front of me. Ladies you just never know what people are going through at your job, your neighbors, friends, family. I ask myself Why I Stayed????

No comments:

Post a Comment