Thursday, February 12, 2015

While I was Pregnant...


He knew I was pregnant before I did with my second child which was unexpected. He did not want anymore kids because he said he says a lot already. Yep! that's right. I only had one so, what was the big deal. Well he made it a big deal to the point I couldn't go to the doctor for check ups, no prenatals or nothing. One day I feel a sleep on the bed in our room and all of sudden i woke up to a hammer hitting my stomach. I am so serious. He tried to make me have a miscarriage. As months went on he would say things like, it better be a boy because if its a girl she staying at the hospital. The thoughts in my head of thinking what if I have a girl? Would he really do that? knowing him no but, he probably would treat her really bad. All I can do is just pray that I had a boy the entire 9 months. Get help please its real out here. These guys can take control over you and take you away from your friends and family. Get help.. You can contact us at findingfaithwithinyourself@gmail.com
##
#Stopabuse##womenstandupforyourself##Doesticabuseawarenessmonth####

No comments:

Post a Comment