Monday, February 2, 2015

Have I forgiven him????

I was asked by a close friend of mine did I forgive him. That is a good question for everyone to know. The answer is YES through prayer and strength to move forward for my kids. I have forgiven him for what he has done to me. Also, I want to make clear that dwelling on the past, and telling my story are 2 different things. I am telling my story to help other women cope and deal with what I have gone through as well as what they are going through. I am standing firm on my story and that it was not right for what he has done to me. Why? Because you didn't know what type of women you were dealing with and neither did I until I became more mature and knew I had to get out this situation. I hate when other men say well what did you do to him. First of all no matter what I said to him because I never touched him, still didn't give him the right to do what he did to me. Second, this country has a freedom of speech and if I wanted to get a point across I was going to say it. So, with that being said. Men like him don't like women like me to have an opinion about anything. Im sorry to say. I was not going to sit back and have him to think i was afraid to say anything. Now don't get me wrong, there were times I kept my mouth closed because I was tired of having to sleep with one eye open of being afraid what he might do. That's their favorite thing to do is wait until your sleep. Now on the other hand, my kids are a different story, and another chapter in my life. My story is going to be heard rather anyone like it not. It is wrong for women to go through this. I am going to be here to help you through it all. Stand strong and firm over your life. Visit my website at findingfatihwithin.org
‪#‎helpmetoraiseawareness‬
‪#‎domesticabsueisnotright‬
‪#‎womenyourvoiceneedtobeheard‬

No comments:

Post a Comment