Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Getting Away..


Trying to get away is the hardest thing to do. I will admit that. I just about had enough. I thought that I could go to a friend house and stay there for the night. I figured if she sees how scared I am then she wouldn't tell him where I am. Well, let me tell you. How did he find me? I still don't know till this day how he knew where I was, She really wasn't my friend was she? Once he got there. He kicked me in my stomach and dragged me by my hair out the door. I bet you are saying, just how could she stay there? Just go home and leave him alone. First, I didn't want to prove my mom was right about the whole relationship anyway, I figured I could handle this on my own(we think we can). Even till this day my mom doesn’t know how bad it really was. He would always threaten me that if I leave he will find me and kill me. The bad part about it if someone tells you enough time that if you leave I kill you, you start to really believe it. I just kept repeating it over and over. He said he will kill and he knows where my mom lives. I didn't want to put her into danger at all. First, rule never let him isolate you from everybody because then he starts to feel he has all the power over you. Please, please talk to your girls open that relationship with them so they want be afraid to tell you what is going on. If you are in a bad relationship with someone now try to get out if you can. Our kids should not be seeing this and thinking this is normal. My son anger is so bad because of the mistake I made. If you have any questions or just prayer you can email me at findingfaithwithinyourself@gmail ###Domesticabuseawarenessmonth###

No comments:

Post a Comment