Tuesday, February 3, 2015

True Fact on my relationship from Domestic Abuse


True Fact
The aftermath of leaving a abusive relationship with kids. I don't know where to start really.....When we split up (keep in mind I was young and I thought I knew what was best for my kids). Well, as parents we try so hard to raise them right and protect them and everything. I had in mind to keep both of my kids. He had the nerve to bring the kids in the living room and literally asked them who they want to live with. My son was like 6 and my daughter was 8 I believe. They didn't know what to say. As a mother I am in awe of this question he just asked them. So, my son went with him and my daughter stayed with me. Ladies NEVER do that to your kids. I mean NEVER. Please fight for your kids. Fight hard. More to come. ##
#helpraiseawareness###stopabuse ###saveyourkids###

No comments:

Post a Comment