Friday, March 20, 2015

Speaking Out.

Next week starts a new journey for this organization. I am nervous but excited at the same time. I am going to keep pushing until a change happens in our community. I got an email back from the government but, that email is not going to stop me. According to God's word he said, I can do all this through him who gives me strength .If that isn't powerful enough I don't know what is. My voice is going to be heard. I am so tired of men and women getting away with abuse and they aren't doing anything about it. But, we are emotionally, physically and verbally abused. It scars us so bad it hurts to even talk about it. I am going to be the voice for those who are afraid to speak out. The government don't know what's going on in these streets. They think they do. These laws they have put in place isn't working and they know that. The last law that was passed  back in 2003 well, I tell you what since 2003 a lot has happened and it's getting worse, So, what now? Then they have all these  celebrities they are paying to speak on abuse. Are they out in our community to find out what they can do change what is going on? Please, your just a celebrity. We don't need to have a celebrity status to make a change in the world. I may have some setbacks and things may not go right but, I am going to fight for what is right. I am a victim of abuse. I am going to be heard. You can go and like my page to keep up with Finding Faith Within​. #makeachange #imnotperfect #raisingawareness #DV

No comments:

Post a Comment