Monday, March 16, 2015

Do you feel Isolated?

Has anyone experienced Isolation abuse?? I have.
Isolation is a pivotal tactic that controlling partners use in order to weaken their victims, prevent them from hearing others’ perspectives, and to bring them into line with his own beliefs and requirements. Often possessiveness and jealousy play a part in some men’s motivation to isolate women from social contact with friends and family. Some tactics aimed at isolating the victim include telling her that she cares more for her friends, family and pets than for him, telling her he’s the only one who understands her and loves her, controlling incoming information including what she reads, calling her names if she spends time with friends and family, purposefully moving towns or countries, and there are a whole lot more tactics that women describe below in interviews from my Masters research. If you are experiencing this just know it is a sign of abuse. If you are afraid to talk to your friends or family about, you can contact me through my website or private message me. I am here to talk to you. One thing I can not do is force you to leave. You will know when your ready. I am here to encourage you that you can leave and no one should feel isolated their entire lives. Life is about happiness and love. If you really can't do it for yourself do it for your kids....
‪#‎fight‬ ‪#‎protect‬ ‪#‎live‬

No comments:

Post a Comment